Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Due Date!!!!!

I am so glad the Jude decided to come on August 14th instead of today! As much as I enjoy being pregnant I was more than ready to meet this little guy early. Plus if would have made it to September 2nd I probably would have delivered a 10 lb baby boy!!! Also if he hadn't been ready to enter the world almost 3 weeks early Mike would have had to move to Iowa without us and wait for the call that I was in labor and possibly missed the birth. It couldn't have worked out better and we thank God for everything!

This little clock has been past around my family. It counts down the days until your due date and this morning it was flashing all zeros!!! When Jude was born it still had 19 days to go!

Here is Jude on his due date! He is almost 3 weeks old and as adorable as can be!

He is getting bigger everyday, he is such a good eater!

I had to take several pictures because this is one of my favorite outfits, I just love these pants! Thank you Sam and Casey!!!

This picture is from a few days ago, but I wanted to add it because I thought it was sweet. Another favorite outfit. Jude has soooo many clothes, I guess that is what happens when there is 4 boys in a row on one side of the family. We haven't had to buy any clothes this time around.

2 comments:

Jamie Allen Richey said...

Parker had a outfit like this and Tim called it his jailbird outfit. He is so cute.

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

He gets cuter everyday! Only 4 more weeks until I get to hold him...and his big brother, too!