Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy 1 Month Jude Michael!

This past month has been probably the most hectic of my life, but also the most wonderful. Moving to another state, away from all of our famiily, with a toddler and a newborn is very hectic, but watching my family grow from 3 to 4 is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced.

I can't believe that Jude is 1 month old already. He has changed so much in the past month. I have been taking tons and tons of pictures because he is just changing so fast. We don't go back to the Dr for another month, so I don't know how much he weighs or how long he is, but I can tell he is growing. The newborn clothes no longer fit, but some of the 0-3 month clothes are still a little big, especially the pants. He is much more alert now and loves to look around, especially right after he eats. I try to do tummy time each day. He doesn't mind it for little bits at a time. I can tell that his little neck is getting stronger and stronger. He sleeps great at night, usually only getting up once at 3:00 or 4:00 to eat. During the day is a different story. About half of the time I can get him to sleep and lay him down, the other half he wakes right up when I lay him down. He sleeps great in my arms while I am standing and swaying back and forth. Unfortunately I can't do that all day.

I see some similarities between Jude and Eli but I don't think that Jude looks just like Eli. They have the same nose and chin and they both have my dimples. They both have blue eyes, but Jude's eyes are a darker blue. Right now Jude's hair is lighter than Eli's was at this age but we will have to wait and see what color it will be.

We had a little photo session today for his 1 month pictures!!! :-) I take a lot of pictures!!! Here are a few of my favorites. This is the outfit we brought him home from the hospital in. It fits him better now, but it is still a little big.

3 comments:

The Narsinghani's said...

Awe!! I just love little Jude. I can't wait till the next time I get to see him and you guys too!! Don't let him get to big. Maya says "Hi Aunt Jenni!!"

Becky said...

He's so handsome. I love that he has all of his hair still, Nich has the horrid cradle cap and lost a lot of his hair on top. Nich starting to outgrow a few 0-3 mnth outfits. My dr also doesn't see babies again until 2 months so i don't know what he weighs either, but it's atleast 10lbs, i'm sure.

Becky said...

About your comment on cradle cap, i haven't tried anything because Nicholas's is pretty much pealed and the flakey skin comes off pretty easily. If if doesn't go away i'll get something. I have so many lotions and soaps, etcc for dry skin and normal bathing i'm going crazy with product over drive.