Friday, September 4, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

The past weeks have gone by so fast. I can see how Jude is growing and changing. He is looking around and focusing on more things. He is pretty much on a 3 hour feeding schedule during the day and usually sleeps from 10:30- 7:30 only waking up once at night. So far he has been very laid back. He is also proving to be quite the mover. While pregnant I said he was more active than Eli was. When I lay him on the floor he constantly rolls from side to side. He looks like he is about to roll over. At night I lay him in his bassinet with his feet almost touching the bottom and in the morning his head is touching the top. Eli didn't move for months and months, but he has definately made up for that now. :-)


3 weeks old


He is getting so big!!
I just love his skinny little legs!


Me and Jude

Me and my boys!!


Today we started something new with Eli. Time Outs. He has really been testing us lately and not listening to us. The big things we are working on right now are hitting and throwing things over the gate onto the stairs. The first time we put him in the time out chair he thought it was funny, but by the 2nd time it wasn't so funny. He was in time out 4 times today for throwing toys on the stairs. It was very hard to listen to him cry but I really think he is stating to get it. Before we get him out we explain why we put him in there. I really think this will work, at least I hope it does.

No comments: