Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 20 Months Eli!

Eli is 20 months old today. Unfortunately he isn't feeling the best. He has a little bit of a cold with a low fever. Hopefully he will get over it fast and will be back to himself soon. Eli spent the majority of the day cuddled up with 'butta' and some random stuffed animal. I thought this picture was sweet, too bad he is cuddled up with Jude's bear. I guess we will cross that bridge a little later.

Since he wasn't feeling the best today he didn't have much of an appetite. He didn't eat hardly any breakfast so I really wanted him to eat something for lunch so only way to get him to eat was to let him sit in the big chair all by himself and he still didn't eat that well.

Eli is learning new things each day. We are really trying to work with him on talking. Lately he has started counting and saying more animal noises. He loves to wear hats and today for the first time he tried taking his shirt by himself and he thought it was pretty fun!


Since Jude was born Eli has become quite the Daddy's boy. When Daddy is home Eli wants him to sit on the floor and play with him. If I ask Eli if I can play he tells me no. I like seeing the bond between them grow. In this picture Eli is sitting by the gate yelling for his Daddy.



Even though he wasn't feeling the best today he gave me a nice pose for his 20 month picture. I love this little boy and can't believe how big he is getting. I love watching him grow and learn new things. He amazes me everyday!

No comments: