Sunday, September 13, 2009

Visitors!!

We had some visitors this weekend!!! My dad and twin sister Jackie came out yesterday and had to leave today. It was a quick visit, but I am so glad that they were able to come. We had such a wonderful time. I am already ready for them to come back and they have only been gone for a few hours. Eli loves when we have visitors. He asked for Jackie and Papaw when he woke up from his nap. While they were here we celebrated my Dad's birthday, his birthday is September 21st. We also celebrated Jackie being offered a permanent teaching job this past week!

With their cake

Jackie and Eli

The boys with Aunt Jackie

The boys with Papaw

Me, Jude, Dad, Jackie and Eli

I love having visitors and seeing family and I look forward to when we can see all our family again, but it is very difficult to let them leave not knowing how long it will be before I see them again. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I miss them all so much!

1 comment:

Becky said...

awesome pictures, i miss my family too when they leave. I can't believe you don't have Gripe water, but since you breast feed you probably don't need it as much as bottle fed babies.