Thursday, September 17, 2009

Walks

For the past few days I have been taking the boys for walks around the neighborhood. All 3 of us seem to enjoy it! Jude looks around a little but soon falls asleep and then takes a great nap. Eli is usually pretty quiet and just looks around. The only time I hear him is when we see a dog or a basketball hoop and then he gets very excited. I really enjoy seeing our neighborhood. I have been trying to go different ways each day so that we can see new things. Our neighborhood is very neat. There is a little bit of everything. There are some houses, a lot of duplexes, an apartment building, some condos, and it backs right up to an elementary school. There is also a little pond with a walking path by it and tons and tons of grasshoppers. The majority of our neighborhood is duplexes and it seems that everywhere we go around here we see more duplexes. I have also noticed that most houses and duplexes are split level houses. That must be the trend around here.


Tomorrow will be 1 month since we have moved from Indiana. We are really liking it here in Iowa. The town we live in is a really small community and I like that. We only live about 10 minutes from Wal*mart and a mall so we are set. We haven't met too many people yet and I hope that changes soon, but I have noticed quite a few people around us that have children. The neighbors on either side of us don't have children and seem to keep to themselves but several others are out with their kids.

The stroller my mom bought us, I don't know what I would do without it!!

Eli found a dog

Jude got a nice nap!

1 comment:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

Can't wait to see all of you! Only 2 more weeks!! Love ya!