Monday, September 21, 2009

I Love My Boys!

We are trying out a Paci with Jude. They say if you are nursing to wait 6 weeks. With Eli we waited the 6 weeks and he never took to it, which is absolutely fine. Jude always has his hands up by his face and we don't want him to suck his thumb so we decided to try the pacifier at 5 weeks. Right now he doesn't really need it too often so we will wait and see.
Eli loves this dog. He has recently started talking to it. He will get down and ramble something in baby talk and then give him a kiss, or he gets in his face and yells no no no! It is too cute!
Eli loves his ball pit. It is in our downstairs playroom, so Eli stands at the gate yelling ball ball ball several times a day. He had thrown the pillows off the couch into the ball pit and was diving on top of them! He always has a blast!
Jude likes to lay on the floor after he is done eating. He rolls from side to side just looks around at everything. I am really surprised at how much he moves from side to side.

This is the face Jude made when I put the bar on the bouncy seat. He has been in the bouncy seat several times, but this was the first with the toys, lights and music. I think he was a little unsure.

Eli, on the other hand, loved it! He has to check out all of the baby items. He sits in the bouncy seat several times a day.

Jude is not to found of tummy time but we will keep working on it. When he is up on the boppy like this he usually just tries to chew on his hand or arm. He is five weeks old in this picture.

Eli would run around like this all the time if he could. He especially likes to be shirtless. It is becoming a little difficult to get him dressed. He lets me undress him, but he fights me when I am trying to dress him.

Jude and Reggie having a conversation. Reggie was always very protective of Eli when he was a baby. He isn't quite as interested in baby Jude, probably because Eli terrorizes him, but I thought this was a sweet moment.

1 comment:

Irene said...

awww so cute Jenni! I miss you guys! I'm so glad you're able to take walks and hopefully soon you'll meet other mommies to chat with! Hope you guys are doing great!