- July 12th: Eli rolled over for the first (and only) time
- July 16th: Eli started sitting up for short amounts of time
- July22nd: Eli got cereal for the first time
- July 28th: Eli got his first tooth
- July 30th: Eli got a new cousin (Luke)
What a fun month we have had :) I am sure August will be just as fun!
Today I had Eli's 6 month pictures taken. He did such a great job. I was nervous that they wouldn't go well because of his tummy aches or teething, but he was adorable. He smiled the entire time and I was so happy that we got some pictures of him sitting up by himself!!! Yay!! What a big boy! The only bad thing is that I have to wait 2 weeks to get them back. I can't wait, but I guess I will have to.