Monday, July 21, 2008

Pink Party

Yesterday Eli and I went to Fowler for the 3rd (not so annual) Pink Party. This party was started 5 years ago to get all of the girls of the Williams Family together with my Grandma Joanne Williams. We did this for 2 years, but then my grandma was too sick to come to the party so we didn't for 2 years. Last August my Grandma passed away and my cousin Ashley thought we should honor her and have the party again. It was really great to get together with everyone. Everyone wore pink(except Eli) and we had a very girly day. It was a great way to honor Meme. Eli was the only boy there, but he was too little to leave anywhere. Although my mom sure did try to get me to leave him with her.


Eli and I then visited with my mom. It is so much fun to see her with Eli. She is so great with kids. Eli is the 12th grandchild on my side, but when he is with my mom you would think that he is her first and only grandchild. She is such a wonderful Grandma. While at mom's Eli got to swing outside for the first time. He loved it. :) It was so much fun.

Eli had another first this weekend. Since Eli does the best traveling in the morning and usually cries in the car in the evening, I decided that we would just spend the night at Grandma's. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with my mom and Jackie. Eli had fun too. He didn't sleep the best, but I didn't mind rocking him to sleep.

No comments: