Thursday, July 31, 2008

Goodbye July, Hello August

July was a big month for Eli!
  • July 12th: Eli rolled over for the first (and only) time
  • July 16th: Eli started sitting up for short amounts of time
  • July22nd: Eli got cereal for the first time
  • July 28th: Eli got his first tooth
  • July 30th: Eli got a new cousin (Luke)

What a fun month we have had :) I am sure August will be just as fun!


Today I had Eli's 6 month pictures taken. He did such a great job. I was nervous that they wouldn't go well because of his tummy aches or teething, but he was adorable. He smiled the entire time and I was so happy that we got some pictures of him sitting up by himself!!! Yay!! What a big boy! The only bad thing is that I have to wait 2 weeks to get them back. I can't wait, but I guess I will have to.

3 comments:

Ken said...

I can't wait to see them! Madeleine LOVES to see pictures of Eli. Well, she calls every baby picture she sees "Ili" but she REALLY loves real pictures of him. She has one in her little photo album.

Beth said...

Sorry! Ken seems to keep signing in without me realizing it!

Beth said...

I checked on my blog, and Madeleine weighed 1 oz more than Eli at 6 months!! How is that possible? :) But she was one inch taller... I swear it is all in Eli's cheeks!