Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Eli's First Tooth!!

Eli got his first tooth yesterday!!! Yay! I am so excited. I have constantly been checking his mouth for teeth and I finally found one. On Sunday I thought I felt a bump on the lower left side on the front of his gums and yesterday when I checked again there was a tooth. It doesn't seem to bothering him too much. He cried out once yesterday when he was chewing on a water bottle. He was a little fussy yesterday, but I think that was more of a tummy ache. He has still been really gassy ever since we started him on cereal last week. He is still having trouble sleeping at night, and when he wakes up he cries and pulls his legs up to his tummy. So I know that it is his tummy. I hope that he just needs to get used to the cereal and all will go back to normal, but for now I don't mind sleeping downstaris so he can be comfortable. He is such an angel!



This is the seat that Eli has been sleeping in for the past week. I am very thankful we have this, otherwise I don't think I would be sleeping at all!

No comments: