Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy Weekend

MONDAY 7/28/08

We have had a busy weekend, it was full of friends and family :) Friday night Jackie came to visit. Eli loves his Aunt Jackie. She can really get him to smile. On Saturday Jackie, Eli and I went out to lunch my family. We have such a great time when we get together. After lunch my niece Alex came back with us to play the Wii and spend the night. Yesterday my friends Emily and Diana came over for a visit. I knew Emily was coming, but it was a surprise that Diana was here. I wasn't even sure that she was back in the country yet. It was so good to see both of them. They will always be my roomies.

So Eli has been eating cereal since Tuesday, also since Tuesday Eli has not been sleeping well. He has been waking up 4 or 5 times a night and sometimes he stays awake for an hour. Then when he finally falls back alseep and I lay him in his crib he immediately wakes up and screams. I finally figured out that he stays asleep in his bouncy seat. So for the past few days we have ended up downstairs in the middle of the night. Eli's doctor said to feed him his cereal in the morning instead of in the evening to see if that makes a difference. He has been very gassy the past few days so I am hoping that his tummy just needs to get used to the cereal and he will go back to sleeping through the night soon.

No comments: