Friday, July 18, 2008

We love friends!!

Today has been a pretty uneventful day. Eli and I went to the grocery store store and that is always fun. I love to look at the baby clothes even if I am not going to buy any. Eli is finally growing out of his 0-3 months clothes. He fits really good into 3-6 months stuff, but there is a few 6-9 months outfits he can wear. If only all brands fit the same. Carter's is by far my favorite brand of baby clothes. They seem to fit really well and they are made to last. And plus Eli looks so darn cute in them. Especially blue to match his eyes.
We are still working on rolling over. He has still only done it that one time. When he lays on his tummy he has his arm spread out really far. From this position he doesn't know what to do. If I help him by moving one arm across in front of him he can roll over no problem. I know he will get it soon, but until then we are going to keep practicing.
We have also been working on sitting up more. He is doing really well with this. His balance has improved so much in the past few days. He still throws himself off balance, but I can't believe how well he is doing. I love seeing him learn new things everyday!

While today was uneventful, yesterday was a fun filled day. Eli and I went to the new mall with my friend Joanna. We walked around and checked out a few stores. We tried to go to Old Navy, but as we were walking into the store we realized that they weren't done building it yet! Oops! We didn't notice the big yellow sign that said coming soon.
After shopping around we got some lunch at Noodles. I had never been there before and I loved it. We were probably at the mall for a couple of hours. Eli slept for maybe 30 minutes is his carseat, in his stroller and was awake the rest of the time. He never fussed or cried. He just held onto his blankie and played with some toys. He is such a good baby. I thank God everyday for this blessing he has given us.
That was just our morning. Mike's Grandma is here visiting from Alabama. So last night we had her and Mike's parents over for dinner. It was such a fun eveing. We don't have company over that often and I really enjoyed playing hostess. I am so glad that we have had this time to spend with Mike's Grandma since we don't get to see her that often. This trip was the first time she had seen Eli. She has 24 Grandkids and 9 Great Grandkids (so far)! I am sure there will be plenty more babies in the family. I know there will be more babies in the Reger family. :)

No comments: