Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Very Productive Day!

Some days I struggle to get anything done, but today that was not the case. Everything seemed to fall into place. After I fed both of the boys their breakfast I started some laundry and then we headed out to run some errands. We went to Kohls to return a few things and get some fall clothes for Eli. We then ran over to Walmart to get a few things we needed. This was the first time that I had taken both boys out by myself and it went great. I don't think I could do it if I didn't have the double stroller my mom got for us! It is such a life saver!

When we got home I continued to do laundry and then it was time to feed Jude and get Eli and myself some lunch. After lunch I got Jude and Eli down for a nap at the same time!!!! So I folded all of our laundry (3 loads from today and 3 loads from this weekend). We normally don't have this much laundry but I had gone through all of the 0-3 months clothes we had and they all needed to be washed. I got our laundry put away and cleaned our bedroom and then I started on the kitchen. I finally got pictures and decorations up in the kitchen! The top of the cabines were so bare. Once Eli woke up from nap I was able to put the boys clothes away and clean up their room.
Then I had some time to just sit and play with the boys before I had to get dinner ready. After we ate dinner I fed Jude and then gave Eli a bath. It was a non stop day, but It felt great to get so much done around here. I never know if I am going to be able to stuff around the house or if I am going to have to hold one of the boys so when I get a chance to be productive I need to take it!


Time Out Update:
Sunday was a bit of rough day and Eli had 4 time outs. 3 for hitting and 1 for throwing something on the stairs, but since then he hasn't had any timeouts!!! That is 2 days with NO timeouts!!!! Yay Eli!!!


The Kitchen

Eli helping go through the baby clothes
Baby Jude :-)

My Boys!!

3 comments:

The Narsinghani's said...

I can't believe how big Jude is getting already. I miss him. I told Jackie to give the boys lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Katie. Hope all is well. Miss you!!

Irene said...

awww the boys are so darn cute! I'm so glad Jude is able to use those mittens!! :)Miss you guys!

Jenni said...

Irene we use the mittens 24/7. :-)Jude loves to have his hands right next to his face and if he doesn't have the mittens on he is constantly scratching himself!