Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Did That Really Just Happen?

I put Eli to bed a little before 8:30, but since he wasn't feeling well he had a hard time going to sleep. At 9:00 he was still fussing a little and it was time to feed Jude so I decided to get Eli before I started feeding Jude. I laid Jude on his back on the floor in the living room and went to get Eli out of his room. When I came back into the living room Jude was on his tummy. Eli's room is right off of the kitchen which is connected to the living room so I was gone no more than 20 seconds. I know that Jude likes to roll from side to side a lot, but did he really just roll from his back to his tummy at 6 1/2 weeks old? And did I really miss his first time rolling over? I am calling this his unofficial first roll. I guess we really need to start working on tummy time to strengthen his neck so he can hold his head up better if he is going to be rolling over. :-)
Super Baby Jude

4 comments:

Irene said...

Yay for his first unofficial roll over!That's crazy! Hope you guys are doing well!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! That kid is advanced!!

The Narsinghani's said...

He looks just like you in this picture. Miss you bunches!!!

Becky said...

wow, that's great, Nich not even looking like he's ready to roll over!