Thursday, September 24, 2009

Smiles!!!!

For the past week I have been waiting for Jude to smile. Yesterday was the first time that he smiled for me(I have a picure of him smiling at 4 weeks but I think it was just a fluke), but of course the camera wasn't around. Today I was able to catch a few smiles!

I love how Eli is half naked in the background!


I know it isn't the best picture, but it is a big smile!

Here is the first picture I have of Eli smiling, he is about 5-6 weeks old. They look more alike than I realized, they both have chubby cheeks that I love!

He isn't smiling in the video, but it is a cute video and it shows how big he is getting and how much he is changing!


2 comments:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

We love the pictures and the video! See you when Jude is 7 weeks old!!
Love, Grandma and Papa

Jenni said...

We can't wait to see you guys next week, it has been way too long!