Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend!

On Friday my mom and Jackie were coming for a visit. I couldn't wait to see them. When they got here I went outside to greet them and was completely surprised to also see my sister Katie and her too little ones, Maya and Sunjay! It was such a wonderful surprise! We had so much fun all weekend. On Saturday morning we took the boys to get their pictures taken and to check out a mall in Cedar Rapids. The pictures turned out amazing but the mall was not so great. After that we went to Steak n Shake for lunch and Eli got to try ketchup for the first time! After lunch we came home and the little ones took naps, as well as a few big ones :)! After nap I took them to the mall that is close to us and the kids got to ride the carousel. Eli liked it at first, but then needed mommy to hold him. We had so much fun talking and catching up. It had been almost 6 weeks since I had seen Katie and 4 weeks since I had seen my mom. We always have a blast when we get together. If Tracy would have been here it would have been perfect!
Eli enjoying some ketchup!

Riding the Carousel

Cousins; Sunjay (10 months), Maya (3),Jude (6 weeks), Eli (20 months)

Eli became very attatched to Aunt Katie

Baby Sunjay

My mom, Jude, Jackie, Eli

My mom, Jude, Jackie, Eli, me, Sunjay, Katie, Maya

No comments: