Monday, August 31, 2009

Jude's First Bath

Jude's cord fell of on Saturday (15 days old, Eli lost his 11 days old). So last night we were able to give him his first real bath. He cried when I first put him in the water, which I figured he would, but then he calmed down as I started pour the water over his body. Unfortunately the calmness only last a few seconds before he was screaming his head off. So the bath did not last that long. Eli's first bath went great and he still loves his baths. Hopefully Jude will get used to his bath. After his bath he was awake for a little bit and I was holding him on my lap. As he laid there I could just feel his body relaxing and in just a matter of a few minutes he was sound asleep. It was too cute!



Belly Button with no cord!




First Bath




Relaxing after his bath





Here are a few more random pictures I thought were cute

Sleeping away


Relaxing with Daddy


More Sleeping


Even more sleeping!!!

1 comment:

The Narsinghani's said...

He is so adorable!! I just want to hug and kiss him.