Friday, August 28, 2009

2 Weeks

I can't believe that Jude is already 2 weeks old. I can already see how he is changing and growing. They change so much when they are newborns so I have to take lots and lots of pictures. Unfortunately Eli doesn't sit quite as still for pictures!


Jude Michael 2 weeks
Jude keeps scratching himself so he has to wear these mittens, thanks Irene
I was having fun taking pictures :) Isn't he adorable!!!

Eli wanted to join in on the fun!!


I know I have said this before, but we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. This past week my mom has been here with us and it was such an amazing week. She helped out so much. She cooked and cleaned, but the best part was seeing her with the boys. Eli loved having her here. He didn't want me to play with him at all. She is such an amazing mom and grandma. It was very hard to let her leave today. I already miss her so much.



2 comments:

Beth said...

I love his little wrinkled forehead - I think it's so funny how little boys look like little old men :)

He is adorable.

Irene said...

Nice mittens Jude! The pictures of the boys are great! I'll be relying on these to keep me updated on how much they change! Hope all is well with your little family!