Sunday, August 30, 2009

Eli is 19 Months

My Big boy is 19 months old today!!! He has grown and changed so much in the last month. We have thrown a lot his way and for the most part he has adjusted very well to all of the changes. Now that we are home and it is just our little family he is starting to test us more and more. He thinks that the trash can is a fun new toy and suddenly he thinks the remotes are his and he can throw quite a fit when we say no. We also here the word no quite a bit through out the day. He is also getting his 4 eye teeth right now so I think that might be causing a little bit of crankiness. He is still my sweet little boy that I love so much!!! He is also great with Baby Jude. He knows to be careful around him and he hasn't shown too much jealousy yet. Although he doesn't seem to want to play with mommy unless I am the only one here. Here are a few pictures of my big boy!

He is still my sweet baby boy that love very very much!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Jenni, he is so cute. Here is a pointer that a few of my friends swear by. Instead of telling their kids "no" they say "you may not do..." Because "may not" is harder to say then "no" they have almost completely eliminated the word "no" from their family vocabulary (both children and adults). Instead of their kids automatically saying "no" they have to stop and think about what is being said. Well that is just a pointer that I hope can help. I hope that you are all adjusting to your new house, new state and new family member.