Friday, December 12, 2008

A Special Visit

Today was a very special day. Eli and I had some special visitors. Katie and Girish wanted to finish up their Christmas shopping so I got to watch Maya and Sunjay. It was so much fun. Sunjay is still so tiny. He is only 3 weeks old. I think he is the youngest baby I have ever watched (besides Eli of course). Sunjay was so good. He barely made a peep. He did have a very messy diaper that required me to change his outfit. His 0-3 month onesie was huge on him. :-) I also had Grace and Zack today. The only time that got a little crazy was when it was time to feed Sunjay. Zack was getting tired, but he won't put himself to sleep yet and he wouldn't let me rock him to sleep so I had to put him down to feed Sunjay. He cried for a little bit, but was fine. Maya kept wanting me to hold her, but between Sunjay, Eli and Zack I always seemed to have a baby. I did find some time to hold her before she went home. It was a fun day. :-)

Sunjay is so little!!


Maya Loves her baby brother!


Eli was very curious about baby Sunjay


He really just wanted the pacifier:-)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, Eli looks so big compared to Sunjay!!

Becky said...

What a beauiful baby and name! Thanks for your comment on my blog, i can hardly believe the news myself!