Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa!!!

Today we went to see Santa!!! Yay! It was so exciting. Eli had fallen asleep on the way to the mall and we had to wake him up when we got there so I was a little worried about how he would do. When we got up there I showed Eli Santa and made sure to sound excited to see him. Eli was curious of him. I put Eli on Santa's lap and stood back to take a picture. Eli was so serious, he wouldn't crack a smile. I took some pictures and then went to get Eli. As I was walking up to get Eli, he was looking at Santa and Santa was looking at him. It was so cute. I was about to turn the camera back on to get a picture when I saw his little lip start to pucker up and I knew he needed his Mama. It was very sweet. I think the picture turned out great!!!


Eli and Santa 2008

No comments: