Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Reger's

Yesterday afternoon we went over to Mike's parents house for Christmas with them. It was a lot of fun. It is always great to spend time with family. Right now Eli and Madeleine are the only little ones and it was fun to watch them open their presents. Eli got so many toys and they are all so neat. Most of the toys I had never seen before. Eli's favorite(and my favorite too) is a VTech toy train. It is so neat. He can sit on it and ride or we can take the back off and he can walk behind it. It also has alphabet blocks with it. It is fun and educational. I am becoming very fond of VTech toys. After all the presents were opened I could tell that Eli was tired. I laid him down in my arms and he was asleep in no time. He ended up taking an hour nap in my arms. I didn't mind at all. :-) It was a wonderful day. We are very lucky to have such great families.

Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas tree
Eli and Grandma Reger

Riding in his train

He loves to stand and play

Opening presents is a tiring job!

Playing back at home, what a cheesy smile!!!

No comments: