Friday, December 12, 2008

Eli's First Christmas Ornament

Today we got Eli's first Christmas Ornament. I had ordered it a few weeks ago and it finally came. I am so excited about it. It is absolutely perfect. I searched and searched for the perfect ornament for Eli to get from his mommy and daddy and as soon as I saw this one I knew it was the one. Mike wasn't as sure about it because we had to order it and it was more expensive with shipping so we had picked out a different one. That is the same one that Eli got from his Grandma and Grandpa. So it was meant to be. As soon as we realized that Eli already had the 2nd ornament I ordered this one for him. I love it!!!!!!! This is something that Eli will have for the rest of his life and he will be able to share it with his family someday! :-)

It says Baby's First Christmas across Santa's hat and it has Elijah Kent and his birthdate on the blanket. It is the perfect ornament for my baby boy!!

No comments: