Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today we celebrated Christmas with Mike's dad's side of the family. It is a tradition that we always get together on Christmas Eve. It is a lot of fun to see everyone. We don't get to see these people too often, even though they live less than an hour away. Eli did great. I helped him open his presents and then we let him play with the cars he got and he loved them. They were also a big hit with some of the cousins!
Checking out his new car


The Reger Great Grandchildren

Thomas, Jordan and Eli, Madeleine, Jake and Isaac, Hannah, Leah and Cole

I cannot believe that it is already Christmas. It has gotten here so quick. I am so excited for Eli to wake up and see his presents. I am more excited to see Eli on his first Christmas then I have ever been excited for a Christmas. Everything is better when you are a mommy. Everything is more meaningful. I can't wait to make memories.

No comments: