Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting

Today Eli and I went and did our civic duty by voting. This was my first time voting and I felt proud. Eli woke up at 5:30 this morning so I decided to feed him and then go vote. It worked out perfectly because he fell back asleep while waiting in line. We got to the poll a little before 7:00 and had to wait outside. Eli was in his winter jacket, wrapped in a blanket, in his carseat, in the stroller with the cover. He was snuggled so warm he fell right asleep. Which was great because we had to wait outside for about 50 minutes. I was cold but all I was worried about was Eli. Once we made it inside Eli woke up and wanted out of the stroller. He was very entertaing for everyone in line. He just kept smiling at people and talking. It was too cute. We were there for a little over 90 minutes but it wasn't too bad. It felt good to be doing my part, now the rest is in God's hands.

Eli got an I Voted sticker!!

No comments: