Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today was such a wonderful day! I have so much to be thankful for. I have the most wonderful family and it was so great to have everybody celebrate at our house!!! Eli woke up completely fever free and feeling much better. Unfortunately Tracy and Grace were sick and didn't get to come. We still made sure to keep Eli and Sunjay away from each other and I didn't hold Sunjay and Katie didn't hold. We wanted to keep the germs away from baby Sunjay. Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful. I just love this meal. Eli even got to enjoy it. Grandma gave Eli a few bites of mashed potatos and noodles. He loved it. I am excited to start feeding him some table foods. :-)



Eli eating breakfast in his new chair!! Grandma gave Eli a new chair. It has a higher back and she made a cover for it with his name on it. Eli loves it and so do I!!!




What I am most thankful for!!! Eli also said a new word today....... Ma Ma!!!!! YAY!!!


I think the trytophan got to baby Sunjay! :-)


Eli reading with his cousin Jessica


Aunt Jackie and Baby Sunjay, he is just so small!


Grandma brought crafts for the kids to do. Everyone got to color their ornaments. Isaac and Alex both colored a Christmas tree and Isaac watched Alex and colored his the exact same way. It was so sweet. It is really great to get all the cousins together.

No comments: