Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

My days have been quite a bit busier lately. I am watching kids full time now. I have anywhere between 2 - 5 kids (plus Eli) each day. Last week was a little crazy. I think that it will get better as me and the kids adjust. I am watching a 3 year old(Grace), two that just turned 1 in the past 3 weeks(Alex and Emerson), one that will be 1 next week(Kennedy), my little boy who is 9 months old, and a 4 month old (Zach)(who is the same size as Eli). The 3 that are around 1 are pretty good. They are all walking and are content to play with all the toys. I just have to block off the kitchen and dinning room to keep them in the living room. The 3 year old loves to play with the little ones, but I think she gets bored easily. I feel bad that there isn't a playmate for her. Zach is a little more hands on. He is a very happy baby, as long as he is being held. It gets a little crazy in the afternoon when Eli wants to be rocked to sleep and Zach wants to be held. I do think it is already getting better. I think Zach just needs to get used to being with me and I think Eli really needs to be able to go to sleep without being rocked but I can't get him to at all and I don't think I can just let him scream until he falls asleep. It just breaks my heart.
Here are some pictures of a few of the kids I watch
Alex, Eli, and Kennedy
Eli and Kennedy
Lunch Time
Kennedy, Eli, and Alex

2 comments:

Beth said...

Not that I'm biased or anything, but Eli is the cutest! :)

Jenni said...

By far!!!