Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Already?

I can't beleive it is already November. Especially since it is so warm out. I am so excited for this month. Baby Sunjay will be born, I am hosting my first family holiday :-), and this means we are closer to Christmas. October was a great month too. Eli has grown and changed so much. Here are a few milestones from October.
  • got his 3rd tooth
  • makes the sounds for ma, da, wa and ba
  • says dada
  • goes from sitting to hands and knees
  • trys to crawl
  • has mastered the finger thumb technique
  • waves
  • makes the wa wa sound while rubbing his hand over his mouth
  • bangs 2 toys together
  • loves to stand
  • loves to walk with our hands
  • can balance himself standing for a short time
  • is sleeping through the night again :-)
  • mastered the sippy cup
  • has moved on to stage 2 foods

Eli is such a sweetie. He still loves to cuddle with me. Very rarely does he reach to get down to the floor. I am sure once he learns to move he will want to be down more. I will be fine with that as long as I still get to cuddle with him.

No comments: