Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just Me and Eli

Today it was just me and Eli. This is my first week watching more kids. I am watching 5 kids not counting Eli. They aren't all here everyday and it worked out this week that I didn't have any kids today. I definately enjoy my time with my wonderful little boy. It was probably a good thing that I didn't have any kids today. Eli has been battling a little cold and really needed his mommy today. Poor little guy has a yucky cough and he can harly breathe through his nose. His nose is also running and everytime I try to wipe it we have a major melt down. He was pretty fussy this afternooon and wouldn't take a nap. He wanted to be held, but he was still crying. I couldn't get him to calm down. I decided to take him for a walk to see if he would calm down. Once I put him in the stroller I didn't hear a peep. He just sat there and looked around as we walked through the neighborhood. We ended up walking for almost an hour and a half. He loved it. It's too bad that it is going to be too cold for walks soon. He does so good in his stroller.


Eli is starting to move around now. He isn't crawling yet but he is starting to realize he can move. He goes from sitting up to hands and knees. He then goes onto his tummy. From there he will either roll over or turn in a circle. He is usually trying to find someone to pick him up but at least he is moving. The other day during nap time I heard Eli fussing and went to check on him. When I looked in on him he was sound asleep on his side all cuddled up with his blankie. It was so cute. And last night after I put him in bed and went to check on him he was on his tummy. Before he has always laid perfectly still in bed. He is growing up so fast.

Eli sleeping on his side with his blankie!

No comments: