Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What a good boy!!

I have the perfect baby! Seriously he is perfect. Tonight Eli and I met 2 of my bestest friends, Joanna and Irene, for dinner. Eli was great. He sat in his carseat while we ate and played with his toys. He just smiled the entire time. After dinner we came back to the house to visit and hangout for awhile. I thought that Eli would get tired and go down for a nap, but he sure didn't. He played on the floor while we visited, then he played in the exersaucer for a little bit. He was so content to just play. It was wonderful. He was so adorable. He played the entire time and just skipped his evening nap. I am hoping that he is out growing his evening nap and soon he will be down to 2 naps a day. Now if his naps could be a little longer than 30 to 45 minutes that would be great. :)

Eli and Irene (in February)

Eli and Joanna (in February)



Everyday I thank God for this blessing that he has given us. Eli is everthing I have ever dreamed of in a baby. I feel so blessed.

I think about this day often!!!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Eli is definitely the best! You were definitely blessed with a cutie pie! He's such a happy boy and I enjoyed visiting! We'll have to do that again soon!