Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy 7 Months Eli

I can't believe that my baby is 7 months old. That means he is closer to 1 than to being a new baby. I can't believe how fast these 7 months have gone. I love this little boy more than words can say. He is so amazing.
It is getting harder to get a picture. He is constantly throwing his arms and legs around when he gets excited. If you look closely you can see his tooth!

He is now getting interested in the camera. Quite a few pictures that I take are with his hands reaching for the camera.



Our new favorite game to play. Where is Eli?


There he is!!! Today we did this probably 20 times in a row. He would get so excited that I wouldn't even get the sentence out before he would pull the blanket off of his face smiling. I love it!

No comments: