Thursday, August 14, 2008

Soooo Gassy!

I know I have the cutest boy in the entire world, but he can also be a stinky boy. I don't think I have ever seen a baby this gassy, and boy do they stink. I am consantly checking because I think that he needs a new diaper. Last night he was sitting on the floor playing with some toys and everytime he leaned forward to grab a toy he would let off a little toot. It was very funny and very stinky. Unfortunately all this stinkiness means he is still having trouble with his cereal. I thought he was starting to do better, but he is back to waking up 2 to 3 times a night with tummy pains. So today we started Barley Cereal instead of the Rice cereal. Hopefully this will help his tummy. I think he is ready to start baby food, but I don't want to start him on anything new until I know that his tummy is ok. Hopefully in a few days the rice cereal will be out of his system and next week we can start him on baby food. :-)

It is 10:00. I finally got Eli to sleep about 45 minutes ago and he is already waking up. I think this is going to be a long night. My poor baby boy :-(

No comments: