Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Grace!!!!

Today Eli and I went to cousin Grace's 6th birthday party. Daddy didn't get to go because he wasn't feeling well. We had lots of fun though. I can't believe that Grace is already 6 years old. I remember very clearly the day she was born. She is so grown up now. She started school this year and today I asked her what her favorite part was and she said the bus. :-)


As for Eli and his cold, I think he is doing better. He still has a runny nose, but that could be because he is teething. It was difficult to tell what was bothering him this weekend. It was a guessing game between his cold, teeth, and tummy ache.

1 comment:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

A "helpful" grandma hint...maybe a few days off cereal and then try a little mashed banana...maybe his little tummy doesn't like cereal right now. It's worth a try for a good night's sleep! What do you think?