Saturday, August 9, 2008

Razzzzzzzberries :)

Eli's new favorite thing to do is to blow razzberries. It is so funny. He puffs up his cheeks (as if they aren't big enough already), his face turns bright red and you can tell he is concentrating so hard to do it. While I was feeding Eli this morning he decided that would be a good time to blow some razzberries. Everytime I would give him a bite he would spit it everywhere. He was covered, I was covered, the table was covered. I wonder how much he actually got to eat. I couldn't help but laugh. He is such a cutie.


On Friday we had a cookout with some friends at the house. It was such a nice day. It really cooled off in the evening so we got to hang out outside. Lately it has been too hot to go outside with Eli. (my tan has definately suffered this summer) Eli had fun outside. He sat in the grass for the first time. I stood his barefeet on the grass and he just looked at it for a second and then bent over and reached for it. It was so neat to watch him and see that he was wondering what this stuff was that he had never felt before. I sat him up in the grass and he just looked around. I got a few pictures of him and then he decided that he wasn't too fond of the grass and started to cry. Each day brings something new for us. It is just amazing!


We also had an exciting day today. Four weeks exactly after Eli rolled over for the first time he finally rolled over again!!! YAY!!! We were playing on the floor together and he just rolled over. I cheered, picked him up, and cried just a little :) I then put him back on the floor and he rolled over again. It was just as exciting as the first time he rolled over. I got out the video camera and he was done. Maybe next time I will get it on camera, hopefully it won't take another four weeks. At least this time there was another witness. Aunt Jackie had a front row seat to see Eli roll over.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay! Go Eli!!

Ava used to HATE the grass. She would cry whenever I'd sit her in it :)