Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Very Tired

It has been 4 weeks since we started Eli on cereal. That means it has been 4 weeks since I have had a good night sleep. I thought he was getting better,but each time we have a good night (not great) it is followed by a few horrible nights. Last night he woke up a little before 12:00 and I got him back to sleep in about 20 minutes. He then woke up again at 3:00. He would be asleep on my shoulder, but would wake up as soon as I laid him down. At 4:00 I decided to feed him so he would go to sleep. This worked for about 15 minutes and then he woke back up. I finally got him to sleep in his rocking chair a little after 5:00. He then woke up again at 6:30 and then again at 7:30 for the day. At least I have gotten to watch quite a bit of Olympics the past week, except it is in the middle of the night. Needless to say I am exhausted. I have found though that if I keep busy I don't feel so tired. So today was a busy busy day. I did lots and lots of cleaning. :-) I hope that his tummy starts to feel better soon. We have only been doing Barley Cereal for a few days so I think I will give it a few more days. If it doesn't get better soon I will be call the Pediatrician again. Hopefully we can get something figured out. I don't like seeing my baby in pain.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh man, poor Eli! (and you!!)

We'll be at story hour tomorrow (Ava too) if you guys are up for it.