Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two Little Boys in Blue

Today was a fun day!! Eli and I went to visit Tracy and baby Luke. Grandma was there with cousins Kory and Olivia. The boys were so cute together. They just happened to be wearing the same outfits, which made Eli look so big. What a difference 6 months makes. It is going to be so much fun watching these 2 boys grow up together. And we are super excited for baby boy Narsinghani who is due at the end of November. Three baby boys in born in 2008! I can't wait for Christmas :) I know it is 4 1/2 months away, but I am already getting excited for Eli's first Christmas.

Luke: 8 days old Eli: 6 months and 8 days old

Grandma with #12 and #13!!!




Cousins and best friends : Grace and Olivia, playing dressup :)

I am so glad that Eli will grow up with lots of cousins that are close to his age. I hope that they will always be close.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow I love their outfits!! They are both such cute boys.

Beth said...

I tagged you!