Thursday, June 24, 2010

NBA Draft

Tonight was the NBA draft so we all had to get into our Pacers gear! Unfortunately we only have one outfit for the boys. It is a 12 month shorts romper. This was going to be the 3rd year for this outfit to be worn on draft night. Here are pictures from the past 2 years in this outfit. My plan for this year was for Jude to get to wear it since it was actually his size. I thought I would put it on Eli with his shorts for a quick picture and then let Jude wear it for the day. Well once I got it on Eli it wasn't coming off. He wanted the wear the "basketball shirt". So Eli got to wear it for the day and then when it was time to get into pajamas I put Jude in it for a couple pictures. Maybe Jude can wear it next year with some shorts because surely Eli won't be able to wear for a 4th year in a row! Go Pacers!!
Eli in his Basketball shirt
Jude ready for the draft
Eli and Daddy in their Pacers gear
Jude and Daddy

1 comment:

Megan said...

So cute! Jenni, I can't get over Jude's dimples! So adorable!