Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ouchies

Eli got a little scratch on his knee today while playing outside. I didn't even know he had hurt himself until I saw it. It wasn't very big and it wasn't even bleeding but once I asked him about it he became quite concerned with it. So we put a little medicine and a band aid on it and he was pretty happy about it.

Jude also got his first big bonk this week. He leaned onto a little bucket and it flipped up and hit him in the head. He immediately had a little bump and bruise. He cried for a bit but once I picked him up and gave him his blankie he was ok. The bump went down pretty quickly but the bruise is still there. It really isn't very big and you can't really see it in the picture but I thought the picture was cute anyway! This is his new smile :-)

2 comments:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

Is he standing up in this picture??

Jenni said...

Oh Yeah! He occassionally pulls himself up. Most of the time he just stops on his knees.