Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 10 Months Jude!

Bubba Jude is 10 months old today! I really can't believe it. In 2 months the Bubbers (as I love to call him) will be 1! Where has the past 10 months gone. He is getting so big on me now. He is still scooting a little. If he spots something that isn't too far away he will scoot to it, but if it is too far away he won't. He pretty much gets anywhere by rolling all around. He has also learned something new just yesterday. He can now go from his belly to his hands and knees to sitting. He has been going to his hands and knees from sitting for awhile but rarely went from his belly to his hands and knees. Now he is constantly going up and down. Now I am just waiting for him to take off crawling. He is so so so close. Yesterday he even took 2 little crawling movements. He hardly moved at all but he had the crawling motion. Any day now!!!!!
He is also becoming very vocal lately! He has been able to say Dada for quite sometime now and just in the last week he has finally started saying Mama!! I have waited so long for him to say it, but for some reason he only says it while he is in his booster seat. Silly, silly boy! He started off only whispering it really quietly but now he yells it! I love it!! I also think he is very close to saying his first word, ball. He definitely has baba down but when we were playing this week and I gave him a ball and said "ball" it really sounded like he was trying to repeat it. I am trying to get it on video. But his favorite noise of all to make is a flat out scream. He is always up for a screaming match. Eli can really get him going and then Jude just laughs and laughs! I love my boys so much!
Jude Michael at 10 months
So close to crawling
Getting so big!
Playing outside
Having a screaming match with Daddy
The Big Brother (Such a cutie)

No comments: