Monday, October 6, 2008

What a Great Weekend!

Yesterday was Mike's Birthday and we celebrated the whole weekend. On Saturday we went to Mike's parents house for breakfast, we then got to watch the Purdue game. (well sort of) Mike had lots of homework to do so we checked on the game every once in a while. Eli got to wear his Purdue oufit though. :)


Watching the Purdue Game


Too bad they lost


On Sunday Mike got to open his presents with the help of Eli. I then made him his favorite dinner and we had some Birthday Cake. Mike had to do homework all day but I still think he had a great birthday. Any day with Eli is a Great Day!!!



Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Daddy you take the card and I will take the present!


This got me so excited for Christmas!!!

Eli and I had a lot of extra fun this weekend. While daddy was doing homework we stayed busy. We went for walks each day, tried a new treat, and went to the playground in our neighborhood. I love to spend time with this little boy. It is so fun to see the new things that he likes to do. He is so content to go for walks around the neighborhood. He doesn't make a peep. He just sits there watching everything as it goes by. Yesterday was the first time I tried him in the swings at the park. He loved it. We will definately be doing this more often while we can. Hopefully it doesn't cool off too soon. Eli also got a new treat this weekend. I think his top teeth might be coming in. He has been a little bit fussier lately, he drools constantly, his nose has been running. To help his sore gums I gave him some frozen mango in his little fruit net. He loved it. At first he wasn't too sure what to do with it but once he got the hang of it he loved it.



Just relaxing on our walk


Having fun at the park


He loved the swing



Mommy helped me down the slide!




Checking out our new treat

It was a hit

No comments: