Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lazy Day

Yesterday was such a fun day for me and Eli. Since it was just the 2 of us we decided to be lazy. We stayed in our pjs all day. We played and played and played. When it was time for Eli's nap I let him sleep on my chest. I loved it. He is starting to get so loud. He is constantly spitting and last night he was squealing so loud. It was adorable. He is also teething right now. So mixed in with all the fun and adorableness he was a little cranky here and there because his teeth were bothering him. I don't think it will be too long before a top tooth pops through. :-)

We also had a first yesterday. Eli waved for the first time. For awile now when we waved at him he would get excited and both hands would get going, but yesterday he waved with one hand!!! And it wasn't just a fluke because he did it 6 times for me. But of course when it was time to show Daddy he wouldn't do it. Oh well, I know that he can wave :-)

No comments: