Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Love This Little Boy!!!

Eli slept from 8:30 last night to 7:45 this morning. He didn't even make a peep. And this morning when I heard him talking and went to get him he greeted me with a smile and a wave. It was so adorable. As we were coming downstairs he saw Maggie and waved to Maggie. He is in such a great mood when he gets a good night sleep, and I feel so well rested.

Yesterday we went to story hour at Barnes and Noble. Eli loves it. I wish we could go every week, but I will be watching more kids starting in November so we won't be able to go anymore :( Oh well, Eli enjoys playing with the other kids here and I want to start doing more with music and singing. That is his favorite part of story hour.

3 comments:

Irene said...

awwww...soooo cute! Start with music early so he can be a band nerd like me!!;)

Maggie said...

I'm so jealous! We got 8:30-6 this morning, but I was very happy with that!

Beth said...

wow, what a good boy! We willmiss you at story hour :( You can bring all the little rugrats!