Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Day at Home!!

Eli and I have been having lots of fun at home today! Eli noticed the mirror on his exersaucer for the first time. He was playing in the exersaucer and I noticed he was laying his head down. At first I thought he was getting tired, but when I looked closer he was smiling into the mirror. It was so cute. Once he noticed that I was watching he would look into the mirror and smile and then look at me and smile. It was so adorable!!!!


I made some cookies today while Eli was playing on the floor. He did good for a little bit, but since he has been teething he has really wanted to be with me. I put him in his booster seat and gave him some frozen mango in his fruit net but he didn't want it. I then gave him a plastic bowl, lid, and cup. He was so excited about these things. :-)

No comments: