Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy 9 Months Eli!!

I can't believe my baby is 9 months old already! Where has the time gone. Today I took Eli to his 9 month appointment. He weighs 17lbs 4 oz and is 27 inches. He went from being in the 50% to the 10%, but Dr. Jarvis said that was normal. He only had to get one shot, the flu shot, so that wasn't too bad. Then we went yesterday afternoon to get his 9 month picture (not a good idea after the shot) We did get a few good poses, but he wasn't his normal smiley self. But that is ok. I wasn't too sure I was ready to take down his 6 month pictures. They turned out too cute.
My favorite thing to do is stand!

Trying to crawl

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow that is exactly what happened to Madeleine - dropping percentiles. And she weighed 17 something at 9 months and 17 something at a year. Then 19 at 15 months. I think it's b/c they aren't bottle fed!