Wednesday, October 15, 2008

:-)

Not only has my wonderful baby been sleeping through the night, he took almost a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon. It was amazing. I got the entire kitchen cleaned, and I mean really clean. I even emptied the canisters and washed them. I don't know when the last time I did that was. ;) I must have the energy to clean because I have been sleeping better at night!

Now that Eli is sleeping through the night I need to work on getting him to go to sleep on his own. He used to be able to, but since his tummy issues I think he has gotten pretty comfortable falling asleep in his mommy's arms. So now everytime I lay him down for a nap in his crib he just cries and cries and it is too sad to just leave him in there crying.

1 comment:

Beth said...

yay!!! I love long naps.