Monday, September 29, 2008

Such a Big Boy!!

Eli is getting so big. I can't believe that he is almost 8 months old. Where has the time gone. Eli has now graduated to the front of the cart when we go grocery shopping and last night Eli got to take a bath sitting up. (this was probably overdue) Eli did a great job riding in the front of the cart. He just sat there and looked around at everything. He was so smiley.
Eli loved his bath. This is the first time he was able to play in the water. He played with some toy trucks and a ducky in the water. He splashed and splashed and splashed and the entire time he had a huge smile on his face. He would have loved to play longer, but the water was getting cold. Now bath time is fun time :-)


The pictures are a little fuzzy because we are having camera problems, but I had to take pictures

Today was the first day I watched another little one. Kennedy is 10 months old. It was a fun day. Eli really enjoyed having her here. He kept looking at her and smiling. She also gave me a look into the future. She crawls everywhere. I had to use a chair to block off the kitchen because she found the water bowl. It was also a wrestling match to change her diaper. Eli just stays put when I change his diaper. I enjoy that :-)

1 comment:

Irene said...

haha sooo cute! I bet shopping is so much more enjoyable now that Eli sits up front! Can't wait to see you guys on Thurs!