Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun at Home

Not too much has been going on here this week. We have just been having fun and hanging out at home. Which is good, because this is going to be my last full week to just me and Eli. Starting next week I am going to watching a 10 month girl named Kennedy 3 to 4 times a week. Her family came to visit last night and I think it will be fun. I also think it will be good for Eli to be around other kids. Right now he is pretty spoiled. I don't know how that happened. :-)


"I can't get any water mom!"


Yesterday Tracy came over with Lily and Luke. It was fun. Lily loves to play with Eli and she is so good with him. Eli and Lily played on the floor, Luke slept in his carseat and Tracy and I got to visit.


Luke (almost 2 months) Eli (almost 8 months)

No comments: