Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Family Weekend!

We had such a great weekend! On Saturday we went to the Parish Picnic at our church. It was so much fun. Eli just rode around in the stroller taking it all in. It got me very excited for the future. There were so many kids there and they were all having a blast. I know that someday Eli will love to go to the church picnic. Today we went over to Mike's parents house to watch the colts game. Eli showed everyone that he can roll over. This weekend is what family is all about. I love it.

Grandma gave Eli her water bottle and he was set. That is his favorite toy!

Eli and cousin Madeleine at the church picnic.

Eli and Madeleine playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Go Colts!!

2 comments:

grandma Alice said...

Eli is growing up to fast. I love his pictures with his new shoes, they just make me want to hug him. Give him hugs and kisses from grandma. I miss him!

Beth said...

They are the cutest kids EVER!!