Friday, September 19, 2008

Play Time

I love to play with Eli!


Eli really loves to play now. I can just sit him on the floor with some toys and he will play for a long time. It is so great. I love to watch him. He still doesn't care to be laying on the floor. He will roll from tummy to back, but then he is stuck. Now that he knows how to sit up he doesn't want anything to do with tummy time. He is just content to sit and not move.



I love when he makes this face!




Even more than Eli likes to sit, this boy loves to stand. He loves to stand on our laps, he loves to stand on the floor, and now he lovs to stand next to things. He even loves to hold onto my hands and walk around the room. He still has no balance but he loves to walk.




Today Eli learned a new trick. Lately he has been imitating our mouth movements. Mike was holding him on his lap one day while he was eating something and I could tell Eli was concentrating on it and then he started moving his mouth like he was chewing something. It was so cute. Today while Mike was holding him he stuck at out his tongue and then they just kept going back and forth. Eli sure has fun with his daddy.



No comments: